Recipe: Corn Dog Bites
May 02, 2020
I made these during a live video on the Life Beyond Diabetes Facebook page. Click here for the printable recipe.
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 2-3 Hot Dogs
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease mini-muffin tin, if not non-stick
- Combine dry ingredients
- Stir in eggs and melted butter
- Divide dough into mini-muffin tin (24 muffins)
- Chop hot dogs into total of 24 pieces.
- Press a piece of hot dog into each muffin
- Cook at 350 for 12-17 minutes
For more family-friendly low-carb recipes click here to download a week-long meal plan that includes recipes and and a complete grocery list.